A common theme throughout the blog is looking at different means of presenting information, from video, talking avatars etc. I often use word clouds in presentations to help illustrate a point and provide something more visually appealing then a few bullet points.
Here we’ve used Tagxedo to create a festive word cloud of the text from our blog, unsurprisingly we have been using ‘festive’ a lot. I’ve also created a word cloud from my favourite xmas song, can you guess what it is?
Welcome to Festive 24 Things, originally an advent calendar based on the same idea as the 23 Things programme.
Join Damyanti, Jo and Trudi in their festive quiz through useful (and hopefully fun!) online resources. Each day there will be a cryptic clue to the title of a Christmas carol (or song) and a tool which will also give you clues. At the end of the 24 days, we’ll ask you to submit your responses for each day and we’ll draw a winner
Calendar of posts
- Festive 24 Things 2011 answers
- We have a winner!
- Enter the Festive 24 Things 2011 quiz
- Red man en route to borough
- Willoughby dines out
- Give Attention to the Melodious Celestial Beings
- Swingin’ around and around the richest master
- Proceed and enlighten on the pinnacle
- Arrival time: 2400 hours; Weather: cloudless
- 1066 and all that describes monarch in unorthodox Czech landmark
- New born Nick
- Musical slogan advertises whisky
- Parent was observed oscillating a red coated unshaven teamster
- Castaneous coloured seed vesticated in a conflagration
- Bidding everyone festive joy
- The dozen festive 24 hour intervals
- I heard ugly sisters: Nancy, Moira and Princess Charlotte
- Bantam male percussionist
- Singular yearning for twin anterior incisors
- The quadruped with vermilion proboscis
- Obese personification fabricated of compressed mounds of minute crystals
- Monarchical triad
- Bleached Yule
- Sound of Tinkerbell’s end from the big apple
- Righteous Darkness