We’ve created an Animoto video to help with this clue:
If you can’t view the video embedded – try the video link.
Make your own at Animoto with customisable theme, text, images and music – please share the link with us if you do
Since we created the Festive 24 Things Flickr group earlier this month, many people have been adding new photos which have really helped get me in the festive mood. Please keep them coming, it’s great to have somewhere to see lots of festive photos!
We promised that we would use some of your photos to create a future ‘thing’ and the time is now ready to show you what we made. We used Animoto to create a video featuring some of the photos from the group. Unfortunately, the free version of Animoto only gives 30 seconds and up to 12 photos (less if you include text) so we couldn’t feature everyone.
It’s really easy to use – you decide what template you want, then add your photos and any text you would like to include, choose your soundtrack and settings (you can adjust the speed if you wish), and Animoto does the rest for you. It only takes a few minutes and you have your video ready to share (there’s also an option to export to YouTube which makes it easy to add it there). I was really impressed with how simple it was, and here is the result:
Many thanks to everyone for contributing photos – those who made it into the video include Katy Wrathall, Chrissy Lewis, Owen Stephens, Rochdale Library Service, Ben Elwell, Ian Clark, Katie Birkwood, and Andrew Dawson.
Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.
Welcome to Festive 24 Things, originally an advent calendar based on the same idea as the 23 Things programme.
Join Damyanti, Jo and Trudi in their festive quiz through useful (and hopefully fun!) online resources. Each day there will be a cryptic clue to the title of a Christmas carol (or song) and a tool which will also give you clues. At the end of the 24 days, we’ll ask you to submit your responses for each day and we’ll draw a winner
Calendar of posts
- Festive 24 Things 2011 answers
- We have a winner!
- Enter the Festive 24 Things 2011 quiz
- Red man en route to borough
- Willoughby dines out
- Give Attention to the Melodious Celestial Beings
- Swingin’ around and around the richest master
- Proceed and enlighten on the pinnacle
- Arrival time: 2400 hours; Weather: cloudless
- 1066 and all that describes monarch in unorthodox Czech landmark
- New born Nick
- Musical slogan advertises whisky
- Parent was observed oscillating a red coated unshaven teamster
- Castaneous coloured seed vesticated in a conflagration
- Bidding everyone festive joy
- The dozen festive 24 hour intervals
- I heard ugly sisters: Nancy, Moira and Princess Charlotte
- Bantam male percussionist
- Singular yearning for twin anterior incisors
- The quadruped with vermilion proboscis
- Obese personification fabricated of compressed mounds of minute crystals
- Monarchical triad
- Bleached Yule
- Sound of Tinkerbell’s end from the big apple
- Righteous Darkness